I. Privacy statement
This privacy statement applies to this Website, available at https://midalidare.bg maintained by Midalidare Vineyards Ltd. Midalidare Vineyards Ltd is a company incorporated in Bulgaria with the subject of activity of wine production within the meaning of the Wine and Spirits Act.
Midalidare Vineyards Ltd. is a commercial company registered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency, with UIC 200922158, with its registered office and registered office in the village of Mogilovo, Chirpan municipality, Stara Zagora 6239, represented by the Manager Aleksandar Slavov Aleksiev.
For any questions related to the processing of personal data, you can contact Midalidare Vineyards Ltd:
Data protection Officer: Mariana Ilcheva
Email: [email protected]
Mobile number: +359 88 5937828
You do not need to register to use this Website. If you are just a visitor, no personal information is collected about you. In case you decide to contact Midalidare Vineyards Ltd. via email or newsletter signup, the personal information you provide will be processed.
In order to provide feedback, the following personal data could be processed:
- Name and surname;
- Personal identification number (PIN) or LNG or date and place of birth (to confirm that you are over 18);
- contact information - telephone; address information, correspondence address, e-mail;
In addition, in view of the specifics of your request, data on:
- place of work;
- bank or billing information;
Information may be collected on the contents of e-mail, letters, complaints, requests, complaints addressed to or otherwise related to Midalidare Vineyards Ltd.
II. Sensitive data
Midalidare Vineyards Ltd. does not collect sensitive personal information through this Website, and you will not be asked for any sensitive personal data in connection with its use.
III. Provision of personal data to third parties
Concerning the exploitation of this website no personal data is transferred to third parties. Eventually, Midalidare Vineyards Ltd. may transfer personal data which are related to you in case of the following:
– Under legislative requirement or a request by public authority;
– When conducting an audit;
– In case of litigation or arising legal dispute;
– At your explicit request, if applicable.
IV. Rights in connection with the processing of personal data
You are entitled to request an information if we do process personal data related to you.
You are entitled to request a rectification of personal data concerning you, in case your personal data has changed, or they are inaccurate.
You are entitled your personal data to be erased when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; if the legal cause for processing has been lapsed and there is no other legal ground; if your personal information needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
After taking into consideration all the circumstances of this request, , Midalidare Vineyards Ltd. may refuse the erasure of your personal data if processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, task carried out in the public interest. or the exercise and protection of legal claims.
In any case, exercising the right of erasure cannot affect the rights and freedoms of others.
You are entitled to request restriction of processing while we are handling your request, which claims against the accuracy of your personal data. You may request the processing to be restricted, as an alternative, if you do not want your personal data to be erased, in connection with the exercise or protection of legal claims. Restriction of processing may also be applicable to your objection to automated decision-making or profiling.
You have the right to obtain the personal data related to you and that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine – readable format, and you have the right to ask us to transmit those data to another controller in the following cases:
- Processing based on a consent or on a contract: It is carried out by automated means; When exercising this right, upon you request, , Midalidare Vineyards Ltd. may directly transmit your data to another controller only when it is technically feasible. This right shall not apply to the processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest. Exercising the right of portability cannot affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to object to automated decision-making concerning you: In case you are a subject of decision – making, based only on an automated processing, you are entitled to object to this kind of automatic processing of your personal data, including profiling. This right cannot be applied when automated processing is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between us.
- Right to lodge a complaint: If you believe that your privacy rights have been violated, you may lodge a complaint before , Midalidare Vineyards Ltd. You also have the right to lodge a complaint before the Commission for Personal Data Protection, Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., tel: +359 2 9153 518, e-mail: [email protected]
This website uses a limited number of cookies to make your browsing easier. A cookie is a small text file that a site uploads to your computer's hard drive for the duration of the session or permanently. Cookies allow you to save anonymous information about your site's activities and preferences (such as font size, language, and other settings). Cookies are used for several purposes - functional (for the website to function properly), analytic (for anonymously tracking website traffic) and marketing (for improving site-related promotions).
When created, cookies usually do not contain any personal information. They do not scan your computer. Any personal information they may contain is the result of your own contribution to the website format. When a cookie stores personal information, that information is encoded in such a way that it is illegible to any third party who accidentally enters your cookie folder. The only computer that can read and decode information is the server that created the cookie.
What cookies are used on this site?
These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. The purpose of these cookies is functional.
These are cookies set by third party vendors such as Google Analytics and Facebook. They can be in session or permanent, their purpose being analytical and marketing. The website administrator has no control over these cookies.
What to do if you don't want cookies?
Through your browser settings, block future cookies. You can also delete existing ones.
Through your operating system (for example, Windows, Mac), delete all cookies from the correct folder.
If you would like more information on cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.